Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Have You Ever?

Have you ever went to Google and type your name just to see what comes up? I know I have but just a few hours ago I decided why not type my father's name and to my surprise many things came up.

According to KidChan, famous Malaysian photographer, my dad is the top 30 Malaysian Twitters which is funny although a little true considering my dad spends half his battery phone's battery life on Twitter and the other on Facebook.

But I unfortunately found a blog that had less than flatering comments about my dad. It would be biased of me to say anything or to even respone to it but I have to say this, journalism is a basically writting opinions and news and so on BUT in Malaysia we do practiced restricted and monitored journalism. So do forgive our journalist if they report a little further than the truth. Not everybody has the freedom to just give their own personal and honest opinion.

On a ligther note, recently I have had the chance to be in contact with most of the Fly Fm Radio Deejays and I have to admit they are few of the most friendliest people around. Despite their fame, they are still very grounded and sociable.




Prem ( Fly Fm Rush Hour with Prem & Jules) 4pm-8pm


Fabes & Ben (2/3 Fly Fm Morning Show)






Hunny Madu ( Fly Fm Must Have Music & Campur Charts)




(The Living Legend had to put on the defensive mode especially when it involves family)

No comments: