Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Addiction: Not Smoking, But Sitcoms

Now I believe almost everybody has their own favourite sitcoms/ television shows. I know BUT it would be impossible for me to list all of them down as it would well take up all the space..haha

So for today, I shall list down my 4 favourite sitcoms that I just can't get enough off. All of them have been around for a long time already, some even stopped production already but due to syndication, I am still able to enjoy them=)

Firstly, Whose Line Is It Anyway? Now I know this show might not be everybody's cup of tea especially Tiff as I remember her not understanding the jokes at all. But anyway this show is freaking hilarious with intellegent jokes which are also unscripted, unpracticed and all spontaneous. Because it is unscripted, the comedians are required to be spontaneous and come up with anything they can think of that very second which certainly impresses me.



Secondly, Seinfeld and yes again I know not everybody's favourite but it has a certain edge to it that I like. It's a show about nothing, absolutely nothing. How can't anybody not enjoy it?=) P.S. this show was taken off air during the late 1990's but yet till today, Jerry Seinfeld who was the star of the show earns millions of syndication.


Now I'm not a total freak watching shows nobody watches but on my list also consist of Friends. The favourite 6 people from New York stole everybody's hearts when they first aired in 1994 but they also broke millions of hearts when they ended in 2004. I mean come on, this show created stars and even "the Rachel" a.k.a hair style.



Last but not least is my favourite of all, The Simpsons. This show is so good that I have watched almost every episode 5 times at least and I still don't get bored. The guy who created this must have known that a guy as lazy as me could actually relate to Homer Simpson.




(The Living Legend says Kudos to starting early and finishing early)

No comments: