Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dreaming of Tomorrow



See that cute little ancient looking building? It's Limkokwing University, London....Haha amazingly small compared to the huge cyberjaya branch ain't it?
It is probably 2/5 out of the main campus but yet it does not scare me from transferring there. I love Malaysia but given the chance, I at least like to know what it feels like to be living in another country on my own. The closest i ever got to that was at NS and boy did that worked out well, thankfully i managed to complain like a spoilt brat and get my parents to visit me anytime they can=)
But I know if i do go London or even overseas to Australia for instance, I'm on my own well in Australia i'll probably have half of Malaysia with me but still I wont have my parents there which is scary yet very exciting for a 18 year old legal single ready to mingle boy..haha
Hot News
In other news, Blackburn Rovers boss, Sam Allardyce is atempting to sign ex Manchester United player, Ruud Van Nisterooy. LOL ....I would love to see him come but fat chance, its like getting David Beckham to come to Malaysia.
(The Living Legend watched Hitch this afternoon and still thinks it is a romantic movie)

No comments: