Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Simple Observation = Fascination

Below are pictures of few major brands of watches:



















Done?


Now tell me what are their similarities besides them being major brand for watches?maybe you can exclude Seiko out of this category but still, what are the simlarities?



All the timings are set at 10:10 right? I been asking myself this question to myself for years now but only now did I actually remember to blog about it. And you cant say I planned this as this are all major advertisements you see everywhere in TV, magazines and billboards. Dont believe me? Google it.


Is it maybe because 10:10 is a nice angle for the watch to be shot at?


You tell me if you know the answer.



(The Living Legend remembers his dad asking a watch shop owner why and even the owner had not realised until being asked)

No comments: