Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where would you go?

If given a chance to fly to Australia for a week which part of the country would you travel to?



How about Gold Coast? I hear Surfer's Paradise has plenty of eye candy for both the female and male gender if you know what I mean!

Or how about the cultural city of Adelaide? My dad says it's the Ipoh of Austalia

Or maybe the quiet and relaxing city that many of our Malaysians such as Kenny Sia, Niki Cheong & Kid Chan once studied at?


Hmm maybe the place I call Malaysia 2? The nickname given is due to the number of people (Malaysian friends) I know there



Last but not least how about Sydney? This is the city I found absolutely boring but maybe that was because my parents chose to live in front of China town and didn't allow me to go to the naked beach=(
(The Living Legend is sleeeeeeeeepy after returning home 3am last night)










No comments: