Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh How I can Feel You So Close!

Can any of you smell something? anything at all? Well I can, I smell freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddooommm!...Well it's not here yet but soon, so come on Chee Mun just stick it out for the next 5 weeks and you'll be free. As much as I am going to miss LUCT and my friends, the thought of having a nice and well deserved break from my 9 month foundation programme is just irresistible.

The feeling I have now is a feeling probably most of you guys except A-Levels people are feeling as well. Yeah I know I had a 3 month long holiday in the middle of the year but that was bullshit, Christmas wasn't around the corner and neither was new years (considering I was at NS for new years 2009) I am rather excited to be around this time.

(The Living Legend is just blogging about unnecessary stuff)

No comments: