Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The "WOW" Factor In Graduating



Normally when a person sees the picture above, the person would be yes finally I have done it, I have made my parents proud by graduating. But when you are a graduate from Limkokwing University (LUCT), the "WOW" factor is not just because your receiving your diploma or degree, but after years of paying their expensive fees, LUCT has decided what the hell were only gonna charge you one last time:


Please click on the pictures to enlarge them:





What the hell?come on first you charge for the rental of the gawns? then you charge our guests a.k.a our family? In addition to that they even limit the number of guests you can bring!
There goes my sister, my friends, my other relatives and the list continues.....
Yes, this might not be my problem for now but I can imagine what they will charge me when I graduate.
(The Living Legend is actually looking forward to tomorrow)

No comments: