Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Story of His Life



Many of you might know him as Jeffrey, Thriple J or even Johan. I know him as a Jeff, a friend I've known since I was standard 1. Ahh how times were easier back then where decisions were made for me and all I needed to do was go and get good grades. Today, decisions are made by me and I still have to get good grades. How sucky is that?

Anyway no don't worry Jeff is not dead but I am here to tell you what lies beneath the surface of Jeffrey Johan John. If you know him you'll know him for his consistent good results, athleticism and famous rapping.

When UPSR, PMR and SPM came around it was no surprise Jeff scored amazingly well and as expected he got a scholarship as well. But did you know he got rejected? Did you know he actually worked and studied for a while before getting his scholarship?

Yes this is the behind the scences story not many of us know. Firstly, while waiting for scholarship results, Jeff actually went and work at Snow Flakes under the recommendation of Zhong Xian and Thomas but to my surprise, he quit just only after two days.

And surprisingly all the scholarship he applied for rejected him and when he asked why, the answer shocked everybody. Mara " It's because your Agama is not A1". Who knew Pendidikan Agama would be such a crucial subject.

So he did what any other kid would do, appeal. In the mean time, his mum advised him to go and further his studies at Matrix/ Matrikulasi while waiting for scholarship results. But the day before he left he was offered a Petronas scholarship and I was like aren't you gonna take it? he said "see la" go Matrix first. In my mind I was like you gotta be kidding me and everybody who knew about it was shocked as well. Nevermind, we let him go to Matrix and again the next thing I knew, within just 5 days he quit Matrix...hahaha...see the trend? but it was for a resonable reason this time, MARA had just offered him a full and unbonded scholarship to study at the University of Nottingham.

While waiting for the intake, he decided to work with his uncle but from a so called "job" our good friend here only went to work once or twice a week for a month?LOL

So today was the day he was suppose to leave for Nottingham, Semenyih , and being a good friend I was=p I called him to wish him luck but an hour later, I received a call.

Jeff: Eh Chee, tomorrow are you working?
Me: yeah why?
Jeff: Oh I need a lift back to campus?
Me: Huh? You decided to leave a day later?
Jeff: No, but theres nobody in my campus.


Hahaha this guy cracks me up. He can get straight As and play fantastic in any sports he chooses but he can't even maintain a job for more than 8 days or even stay at a college campus for more than half a day. However at the end of the day, life without him would be a bore.

Hell:


Heaven:







(The Living Legend wishes Jocelyn Wong a very very happy birthday and loadsa love)

No comments: