Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Work: Pat-Lin Communications Sdn Bhd

For the past 6 weeks I have been interning for a small but prominent public relations consultantcy firm, Pat-Lin Communications Sdn Bhd.

This company is a small company that consists of 20 people and with two small other companies, Words Worth Sdn Bhd & Wism Works. Pat-Lin represents the PR side while Words Worth is a copywriting company and Wism Works represents the web development side.

Below are some of the pictures of the office although I did forget to capture more pictures=p














Why I say Pat-Lin is a prominent company is not because I worked there but is because of their long list of "Big Clients" such as Haagen-Dazs, Tetra Pack, Blackmores and even Boh. I mean this are companies which are very well established but did you know that for the past 6 years Pat-Lin was behind their entire campaigns and promotional activities?


Anyway throughout my 6 weeks there I attended many events such as "Tetra Pack's World Milk Day Celebration". We went to every media offices and give out free milk in conjunction with World Milk Day. The media houses that I attended was NSTP, The Sun & Malaysian Today.







The last event that I attended was a Boh,WWF & Channel 9 official launch and press conference at Media Prima Berhad, Sri Pentas.











And yes if you asked me what I loved most about working there, I would say the cakes we had. Imagine in 6 weeks I had 8 cakes and celebrated 6 birthdays?!!!



















Matthew













The two bosses of Wism Works and Pat-Lin (Roger Kerk & S.S. Patricia)







Kelvin Jude's farewell:




And yes I was given a project to set up 6 interviews for the editor of Challenges Magazine, Mary Chen. Unfortunately I did not stay long enough to see the end result but I did managed to see at least one of the outcome. A full page article in Oriental Daily News:





At the end of the day I would say despite my rants I learnt a lot and got a perfect feel of the corporate lifestyle.


(The Living Legend would like to thank Pat, Cindy,Shamini, Reggie, Kelvin, Sally, Anusia, Elaine, Melissa, Azam, CK, Jess, Debbie, Jasmine, Usha, Roger, Mary, Mei Fern & Matthew for everything that they have thought me and accepting me into the Pat-Lin Family)














No comments: