Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

One Foot In The Door

After a nerve racking 13 days, I have finally "passed" my International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Although there is no exact passing mark for IELTS but after thorough research, most foreign universities accept 6.0 as the passing grade and I managed to score a 7.5/ 9.0 which is fairly okay except for the fact my writing barely pass with a 6.5. No matter, I shall aim to improve my writing=)

Anywya IELTS is a 2 year international license that allows me to be exempted from English papers if I were to further my education overseas. So I have set my goal to be at London within the next 2 years, be it end of this year of just before my license expire I want to be there before my the London Olympics 2012!




Speaking of overseas, have you ever planned or more like came up with a list of places you MUST go before you die?I know I have and here are a few places that I can think of now:
Egyptian Pyramids:


Eiffel Tower:

TPC at Sawgrass 17th Hole:



(The Living Legend is glad to be able to sleep in tomorrow)

No comments: