Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Hope For The Best, Plan For The Worst

It has been a very unproductive day but to be honest I do miss just lazying around in my room doing nothing but wondering what should I do next. But whats most frustrating is my exam results, not that I did bad but I have yet to receive it yet!

Last Saturday, I got a note in Facebook from my year leader saying to check the student portal for my results, and I did but to my dismay it crashed. Probably because of the 9000 students checking at the same time. Nevermind I decided to wait a few days and today I actually managed to log in. I clicked "Check your results" icon.

Waited

Waited

Waited

To be told I got 0 because my results are yet to be out!


Dissappointment indeed. I don't know what to expect but "I hope for the best, plan for the worst".


(The Living Legend is dissappointed with this year's British Open results)

No comments: