Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Till Heroes Are Back

Lastest Obession:
Hunny Madu, Fly Fm Deejay, Singer, Song Writer & Television Host.


In my job, I am required to do media monitoring for our clients which basically means reading all the newspapers there is in Malaysia and see-ing if our story or clients name pop up. If that happens, we will rate the quality of the story based on our clients wants, and give ourselves a pat on the back.

Anyway, occasionally we will have to monitor magazines and Hunny Madu has been appearing in almost 50% of the magazines I've been monitoring. It's amazing how I had no clue who she was even though I listen to Fly Fm daily, until my class field trip to Media Prima, Sri Pentas. She has a voice of a pure DJ and looks to kill.

So till my beloved Heroes are back on Television, I shall stick to Radio=)
In other news, here's a free publicity for Interact IU 2009. Not much for me to say except click on the picture to enlarge it and you will find everything you need to know.


(The Living Legend wishes IABC had a forum everyday)

No comments: