Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Movies With Thriple J

I suppose the last few movies I saw was with Jeff, firstly was X-mens Origins which was a movie I have been dying to see. Come on I'm an x-men fan but I did not read the comics, so finding out Wolverine/Logan's history was like HUMANS discovering the cure to cancer. From his woody "nails" to his andamantium "nails" is a transition all X-men fans have been waiting to see.



The movie also talks about a few Marvel comic characters such as Sabertooth, Wolverine's brother, who knew right? I mean exclude those comic book geeks but Sabertooth and Wolverine related?
Althought some of the other unfamiliar characters was what really caught my attention. Mostly Deadpool who was played by Ryan Reynolds is a very cool superhero I have to say. I mean to fight with Wolverine's cellular regeneration ability is easy, he can't die, whats there to fear?
But to fly around killing people with swords? It's like a western Kung Fu movie.




One of the funniest characters I found in the movie was the Diamond girl, come on a girl who can turn herself into diamond?Big deal!
Overall the movie satisfied my thirst for Wolverine's past except for the over dramatic Computer Generated Imagery(CGI) it was good=)
Next movie me and Jeff watched was and yes it was just the both of us, 17 AGAIN...haha i know damn gay right two guys watching Zac Efron?
but hey, it was a good movie and it got me thinking, 10 years from now, what will my life be? how is all my decisions and actions today going to effect my future? will I regret not studying maths? And I believe thats what makes a good movie, when it makes you think or when they make you believe.










Also starring in the movie, our dear old FRIEND, Chandler Bing or more commonly known as Matthew Perry. Who plays the older version of Zac Efron which is a totaly contrast to be honest.








And yes this woman(forgot her name) Matthew Perry's & also Zac's wife in the show.






Strange part was we( me & Jeff) went in the movie saying love over money is stupid but the movie's theme was love over money anyday anytime...haha


I miss being 17 again. I miss 5 Fasih. I miss Loitering Sushi. I miss School.








(The Living Legend is falling sick)

No comments: