Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

An Acknowledgement Well Deserved

As you guys know within the past 1 month, us human beings celebrated mothers day & fathers day but what you guys probably didn't know that it was also my parents birthday. June 13th & June 15th respectively.

I guess thats where I got the habit of dating older girls, my dad...haha



Anyway the other day on the way back from work, I was listening to Fly.Fm and they were asking the listeners on what is your dad's favourite or most used tagline?
In my mine I was like, no matter what you do and how bad you screw up get a degree. Can you imagine even when I was 12 and aspiring to be a professional golfer my dad would be like get a degree just incase.
What are your dad's favourite tagline?
(The Living Legend welcomes back Datuk Kenneth Lau from the capital of H1N1)

No comments: