Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Real World Experience

So as many of you can see at the bottom of this post, lies my second ever article on LoyarBurok. Admittedly it was edited by an editor for the blawg but by and large the piece was written by me.

I have to admit that it has been an interesting process. I've written on my own blog and for assignments plenty of times. But writing for a bigger scale, an arena where you know you're going to be judge adds a certain amount of pressure previously not there.

You're torn between telling how you really feel and telling what people want to hear. This is not like newspaper reporting where you're just reporting the facts, LoyarBurok is essentially about writing opinion pieces with facts to back up your arguments.

But as we all know, facts can be easily manipulated to support both sides. Either way, I have found it to be a very enriching experience especially contributing to my entire degree experience as a whole.

For anybody ever interested in publishing yourself at LoyarBurok, I suggest that you do it. You won't regret it.

(The Living Legend is wondering what to write for his next article)

No comments: