Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reunion

For as long as I can remember, my family along with some of my dad's old schoolmates have been partaking in an annual reunion. While it usually takes part during Chinese New Year, this year it took part towards the later part of the year due to scheduling, family and professional responsibilities.

So on that day marked a special occasion besides our annual reunion, as it was also Rachel's birthday!







The Birthday Girl

I think the one thing I look forward to these reunions is the meet up with my own friends as well or rather my dad's friends kids. In either case, these are the people who I have known since I was a small kid and no matter how what, we always seem to be able to pick up where we last left off without any awkwardness.




Uncle Kan & James ( 1 lawyer, while the junior is studying to be a lawyer at New Zealand just like his father), Uncle Tonny, Andrew & Ryan (1 Captain for Silk Air, another advertising student and soon to be Singapore Air Force trainee, and a 10 year old adorable kid)

The irony in that picture is that while most of us did our best to differentiate ourselves from our parents and be our own person, we still somehow end up studying what our parents are doing.



The wives & daughters



One happy family

While this reunions occur so seldom, I can never seem to find myself more excited about an event, what more a family event!

(The Living Legend wishes all his readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year)

No comments: