Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Young Entrepreneur

When I first met this girl, it was about 5 years ago when I was 13 years old and she was only 14. We met through the usual way how people meet, through a mutual friend but over the years she has become one of the most nicest, sweetest and inspiring person I know.

She was one of the very first to enter the blogosphere among us friends. Her first blog was using blogdrive, do any of you remember or even know what the hell blogdrive is? After that, she moved to her current blog, cherylho.net, which was a birthday present from her sister.

She has since establish herself as a rather decent bloggers getting notable mention from many people. However, what makes her different is her passion for creativity. Currently, she is studying B.A. (Hons) Professional Communication at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology. And man should you see her artwork, their so crazily good I feel like doing design at times.




Besides blogging, she has also a "part-time business", selling personally made charm bracelets, necklaces and those kinda stuff which I found a life savior during my mum's birthday..hahaha

I had my doubts at first about RYL DESIGNS, nevertheless, the business has been growing gradually, attracting crowds from here and there. For those interested you may go to ryldesigns.com...Trust me, they are cheap, personalize and meaningful.



Anyway, RYL DESIGNS is actually doing a breast awareness campaign this month where they will be donating half their profits this month to charity. For more information please visit their official website as stated before.

(The Living Legend wonders how the Daily Chilli official launch is going)

No comments: