Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm a Billionaire

Yes to you sceptics, I'm not lying, I Wong Chee Mun, is and am an official billionaire. Well sorta=p...Yes there is a catch to my sudden wealth.

Early this year me and my dad was watching CNN and they had this special report on the massive and I mean massive inflation in Zimbabwe. It was so massive that they had a money up to ninilionaire which was equivalent to 30USD...anybody know what that is?

Anyway from that day onwards I have been bugging all my Zimbabwe friends to get me a note and finally after 1 and a half semester of bugging and promises from Chantelle a.k.a Ruvimbo..I now have 10 Billion dollars (equivalent to a loaf of bread):
Sadly, they have now replace this currency to USD but what makes this money so special is the number of zeros on it. And because many Zimbabwe-ians does not see its worth, they burnt whatever money they had left and today it is an official collectors item=)

I have now officially join the ranks of the great Donald John Trump:






(The Living Legend had a great time this weekend and feels its time to get back to work)

No comments: