Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Where are you?

"Life is a roller coaster, it goes up and down, left and right". quoted a younger version of me and I feel no different today.
Many things has happened in my life and not all were pleasent, some were rather misfortunate but I got through them with the help of my friends.

The other day while chatting with Mojo online, we came to a sudden realisation that our house parties has becoming smaller, our yum cha sessions are not as often as it used to be and even meeting up for lunch has become a hassle. I still remember when we were form 4 & form 5, every major ocassion or more like every festival Melissa would organize a party at her place and call every single person she knew and it was nice, as I would get to hang with practically the whole school. Even though we were all not exactly the best of friends but for that one night, we would party like there was no tomorrow.
However eversince we all graduated from high school, our "meet ups" have become less and less as some have gone overseas, some have travelled to another state and others well just drifted apart. They say friends from your schooling years are the people your gonna be friends with the rest of your life, if so where are mine?
(The Living Legend is gonna have some KFC now to supress the depression of this situation)

No comments: