Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Moving Forward

As my first semester for the year come towards an end, I find myself gearing my life towards building a future career.

For instance, unlike last year, I have already begun applying for internships even though I have absolutely no confirmation of when I will have the time to do so and in conjunction with that, I have also begun browsing through possible jobs when I graduate or at least just seeing what the job market is like.

As you already know I have started to take writing a little bit more seriously and will hopefully be publishing more articles on Loyar Burok very soon. Since we are on that topic, I have to say that the concept that Loyar Burok is using is pretty interesting. It's basically a website that is ran by a group of people who write as well as edit other people's work. Essentially anybody can write in it (of course it has to be newsworthy). All you have to do is know how to write, and have the courage to click send.

Anyway, while I may not feel the pressure just as yet, I do know that when the time comes, I will be one of those final year students who will be all worried about his future even though I plan to marry into money and just become an overqualified househusband =p

(The Living Legend is doing some research for his next article and hopes to publish it middle of May)

No comments: