Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Intern Experience

A couple months back I made the announcement that I was going to be interning for a firm called Text 100.

Today, it has been exactly a week since I finished my internship and I can only conclude that it was a fantastic time.

I don't intend to go into specifics whereby revealing any confidential information, so I'll stop at here.

Below are a few pictures of my colleague during our company's "Media Appreciation Night 2011". This is because I lack actual pictures of the office and etc. (Please take note the pictures were given to us by Lucas from Lowyat.net and I subsequently took it from Text 100).




(Corina, Lee, Blake, YY & Min) These are the upper management of the Malaysian branch


Radiance, Lee, Mei Ling a.k.a Big Boss and Corina

Intan, Me, Jay, YY and Raj


(The Living Legend was admittedly sad to complete his internship so soon)