Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

So What Now?

For the past couple of weeks now, I have been thinking and crafting a perfect post to end the year 2010.

However, I found myself hitting a wall! I'm almost turning 20 years old and what have I done in my life that is worthwhile mentioning?

I don't remember receiving any JPA/Shell/MARA, Petronas Scholarship offers after form five, and neither do I recall achieving a perfect CGPA or even GPA for that matter of 4.0 since starting college.

I have not been that active in extra-curricular activities since I finished secondary school, which is a bit of disappointment considering my previous passion for those sorts of activities.

I have not seen snow in spite of my high hopes of seeing it in China. While I have skied, I have experience a temperature of almost negative 20 in Genting Highlands artificial Winter Wonderland, I have not had the good fortune of experiencing a 'White Christmas' nor the wonderful pain of a flight delay due to a blizzard.

So what have I done in life that is worthwhile remembering?


(The Living Legend is a bit on the downside today because of the lousy television shows)


No comments: