Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Reminiscence

2010 has just started and already one major festival is coming up, Chinese New Year! And like every year, I'm just as excited as anybody should be as CNY means money money money!!=p

However, this year marks a more momentous occasion, this is the year where I leave for Australia. Though not confirmed, it is almost certain that I will be leaving sometime during CNY, which I find very upsetting but nevertheless, exciting.

Unlike previous years, this year I would be unable to catch up with all my relatives or more like all 11 doctors (My family has that many doctors and counting!) which again I find rather disappointing as I always look forward to meeting my relatives and hear them say "Ah Mun ah, since when you so tall d ah?? Nah have some cookies and here is one ang pau from me and uncle".

Yes as corny as it sounds, I live for moments like that! I feel rather pampered but yet loved=p

Anyway, let's stop the grandfather tales and below is pictures from CNY 2005:

The Wong Cousins

Aunty Irene, Mum, Popo and Aunty "Datin" Jennifer

The Wong Brothers

Familia

Who knew that 2005 would come and go in just a blink of an eye! Back then non of us had driving license, today all are tired of driving already.

Time passes fast and if not cherished properly, the time lost maybe regretted.

(The Living Legend will he receive any Valentine's Day present, considering his single, lonely but most importantly available=p)

No comments: