Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Simply Opposites

Occasionally life likes to throw us a curve ball, making things shall I say a little more difficult? Have you ever planned to do something and when the time actually comes you end up doing the total opposites? For instance: " You've been planning a trip to the US but when the time came, you ended up going to Sabah? Or maybe you once said you'd never like this girl but suddenly the next thing you know, your in love with her?"

I find it absolutely funny sometimes how things end up as many times have I gone through this already. The whole of last year I was set on going to KDU College to study but when the time came, I chose Limkokwing University (A place I never planned on going to, considering how my dad feels about it), or how I always said I will never get into accidents and within this year itself, my car (only 6 months old by the way) got bashed both front and back!





This is just a short post to keep the few readers I have either entertained or simply wondering wow is this how sad Chee's life has become?

(The Living Legend would like to state wow does Singapore has a lot of Chinese people)

No comments: