Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

How I Spent My Sunday

Part I: Creativity In Motion

Last Sunday, I along with my Design Studies & Media Appreciation classmates were required to attend a fashion show organized by LUCT at Bangsar Shopping Complex. When I was first informed, to be honest I was dreading to go as it was a Sunday, a SUNDAY! But because the lecturer gave us an assignment to do (Be a photographer) and that participation marks will be given, I had no choice.

Inspite of my worries and my lazyness I have to say that I actually had a good time during the event. Below are some of the 200 pictures I took just on the event:



Would you believe if I told you she was my lecturer and the woman who made me come for this event?









The lovely Qistina & Me




Paparazzi Baby!.. Although my camera was outshined by the huge DSLRs on that day=(




















Kugan & Hafiz








The Girls ( Fatin,Nazrin,Audi,Fatin & April)










The Boys (Me,Bukhairi & Toki)













Abang Johar & Kugan












Can you believe his 28?He has such youthfulness about him it's amazing!













Our outfits for the day































The traditional Limkokwing Welcome for the VIPs





















Fashion show begins














Backstage with the models






























The winning designer of the night












All the models





















Creativity In Motion at its best!











Part II: Family Reunion
My Dad's cousin & his family from London decided to come down back to Malaysia for a holiday and to celebrate his long awaited return, us Wongs decided it was time for a reunion at Jaya 33.


The restaurant








The grown ups





Cousins


Can You believe that there are 5 doctors in this picture?




Anyway it was a Sunday well spent and as soon as everybody sends me more pictures of tags me on Facebook, I'll upload them=)
(The Living Legend has lock down into countdown mode: 4 more days)

No comments: